News & Updates:
- Calling all area tri clubs and teams! Clubs now have two ways to win at the Sprint Tri on race day. Be sure to enter in your club/team name on the registration form
- $250 Prize to the adult club/team who has the most members who register and participate
- Special Awards to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place adult clubs/teams (The 3 fastest split times from your club make the total Club Time)
- The Baylor Tom Landry Multisport Weekend features something for everyone! Sign up for the sprint triathlon, sprint aquathlon, sprint aquabike, youth triathlon, youth splash & dash or 5K!
- 2017 Race results can be found HERE
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Sunny Kids Triathlon 7:30am
Kids Splash & Dash 7:30am
Transition 101 – free clinic for first timers! 3:00pm
Clinic is free and will be held in the transition area
Sunday, April 29, 2018
The Baylor Tom Landry Triathlon is back. Such an awesome event really does take an army to make it go off without a hitch. Volunteers are needed to help with everything from packet pick-up, race set up, aid stations, transition, run and bike course monitoring and race tear down.
Volunteer Sign up is open! Sign up HERE.
Baylor Tom Landry Spring Fitness Weekend