Are you ready to tri? We have you covered. The Baylor Tom Landry Triathlon has two choices for official training programs to get you race ready
Tri-Now Sprint Group Training Program
KICK OFF Orientation and Training Intro Clinic Webinar on Wednesday February 22nd
Get race day ready with Tri-Now’s 10-week beginner program. This program is perfect beginner’s and fitness enthusiasts alike seeking a supportive and holistic introduction to structured training. This is not just a training plan to follow, participants receive individual attention in all 3 disciplines through group/individual workouts and discipline specific clinics. A practice triathlon will be conducted to prepare you for race day and make this an awesome experience. No prior swim, bike or run experience is necessary. Our coaches are experts in leading beginners through their first race in nurturing environment! Open to ages 18yrs. and older.
- Monthly training plan outlining daily swim, bike and run workouts
- Fully supported & coached group workouts
- Track – Tuesday 6:30PM Lake Highlands HS
- Bike – Saturday 8am Dallas Bike Works
- Swim – Thursday’s 5:30am @ Texins Activity Center
- Tri-Now team membership while in program
- Tri-Now performance shirt
- Training Intro Clinic – Understanding the basics of Training
- Post race individual consultation with Tri-Now Coach
- Plus discipline specific clinics below: ($205 value!)
- Triathlon Swimming: Foundation & Form
- Bike 101: A triathletes guide to cycling
- the “4th Discipline” Navigating through T1 & T2
- Practice Tri – Putting it all together
$245 – includes race registration
Baylor Tom Landry Health & Wellness Triathlon Training
January 11th – April 30th
Join the Landry Tri Team! Baylor Tom Landry Health & Wellness Center is offering a triathlon training program for members and non-members! The swim classes are ongoing right now on the days and times listed below. Come on in and get a jump start on your swim training.
- Location: BTLHWC
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting January 1, 2017
- Times: 6:30 – 7:30 a.m. and 6 – 7 p.m.
- Note: No Open Access to Swimming Pools without membership
- Location: Indoor Cycling on bike trainers at the Baylor Tom Landry Health and Wellness Center
- Days: Wednesdays evenings and Saturdays weather permitting
- Times: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays mornings 8:30 a.m.
- Note: After daylight savings time changes we will bike outdoors from Dallas Bike Works at White Rock Lake.
- Location: Baylor Tom Landry Health and Wellness Center
- Days: Monday
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 a.m.
- Note: We will also run after many of the bikes on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Training also includes:
Run drill focus clinic;
Bike rules of the road/bike handling skills for beginners; flat tire changing;
Transition clinics – we will practice swim to bike to run and all things necessary to achieve a smooth and speedy T1 and T2;
Team tech shirt included.
$200 for BTLHWC members
Training program registration does not include event registration. Please register for the triathlon HERE.
You may register for the triathlon training programs at the BTLHWC Front Desk or by contacting Martina @ Martina.Carvalho@baylorhealth.edu . Space is limited, so hurry!
BTLHWC 411 N. Washington, Dallas, Texas 75246